At Chubb, our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible. To ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined on this page.
How to Submit a Claim
- Submit your claim within 30 days from the date of the event giving rise to your claim
- Submit your claim online at the Chubb Claims Centre
- Complete all relevant sections and questions that relate to your claim in full
- Ensure that you collate and attach all the required supporting documents that relate to your claim
- Upon submission of claim, you will receive a claim reference number via email and/or SMS which you can use to track the progress of your claim
For prompt assessment, please ensure you provide all the information required in your submission. Any missing details will usually result in a delay in claim assessment as we will need to contact you for clarification.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
For assistance, please contact our Customer Service Representatives during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 5.00pm, excluding Public Holidays) at +65 6398 8797.
If you require any assistance on claim submission, you can contact our Claims Team at TravelClaims.SG@chubb.com. For hospitalisation & medical claim and repatriation of mortal remains, please contact our 24-hour Chubb Assistance Hotline at +65 6836 2922.
Required Documents to Submit in Support of Your Claim
As part of your online claim submission you are required to submit a copy of your travel booking confirmation and itinerary as supporting documents.
In addition, depending on the type of claim you are submitting, please also include the required documents as appended:
Type of Claim
|Journey Cancellation before Departure||