What Is Not Covered
This policy will not apply to any event(s) arising directly or indirectly out of:
- any sickness other than that caused by COVID-19;
- the insured person or his/her travel companion being issued a personal medical quarantine order but not confined and/or suffering from COVID-19;
- travel booked or undertaken against the advice of any doctor or for seeking medical attention;
- deliberately self-inflicted injury or suicide;
- the insured person or his/her travel companion committing any criminal or illegal act;
- pre-existing medical conditions;
- any nuclear reaction or contamination, ionising rays or radioactivity;
- any nuclear, chemical or biological terrorism;
- air travel other than as a fare-paying passenger on a fully licensed passenger carrying aircraft operated by an airline or an air charter company for the regular transportation of passengers;
- any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba;
- any condition which results from or is a complication of venereal disease.
Please refer to the Policy Wording for full terms, conditions and exclusions.